Thursday, February 16, 2012

DEAD SILENCE








 DEAD SILENCE

Peeling off chemise strap, letting it fall haphazardly
Tender brushes sweeping aside your soft flowing mane
Nape exposed, irresistible morsel to a vampire were I one
Exploratory caresses eliciting gentle flushing of thy warm flesh
Fingernails stroking . . . trailing from chin to collarbone

Availing myself of you like a creature of the night
Your jugular vein a most tempting target indeed
Pulsing erratically whilst my tongue lingers, lick-sucking softly
Eyes closed, biting bottom lip, fingers balled up in a fist
Bosom heaving slightly. . .  Ain’t self-betrayal a bitch!!

Indulge thyself, resist not what we both know to be true
Writhe to the rapture dwelling deep within your licentious loins
Written all over, why don’t thoust cave in to the surreality of it all
Searing gazes reflecting forbidden sensual images in your eyes

Head thrown back in defiance, your glares merely a turn-on
Hands pinned by your side, yearning to break free the tenuous spell
Struggles be in vain, for no denying the pleasure sorely craved
Body bantering with me to and fro in a battle of sexual strife
Allow me to free you of said self-denial to which you’re enslaved

Dare entrust thine sexual soul to the most devious of devices   
See these hands; nay lips and mouth as them I unfurl
Tantric tongue’d strikes bring I to bear with full carnal fury
Lashes fluttering, Teeth clenched, Nails digging deep into my thighs
Anticipation of where next my ravenous lips shall take you

Feel your senses reeling, slipping slowly into darkness
Subtle scent of myrrh and man-musk overwhelming
Pulling me closer, face buried amidst my chest
Silence . . . Succumbing . . . Silence . . . Surrendering . . .
Sudden diminution of consciousness causing near blackout
Dead silence save sweet whispers escaping thine pursed lips

Dead silence . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment